Thursday, March 11, 2010

How do you spell relief?

Ran 63 minutes in the Garden yesterday morning. Almost didn't make it past 5 minutes because of my back. But since I knew I was getting ART I went ahead and finished. Glad I did. Running by the 'Keyhole' I found some nice people had left their trash right in the hole. What a-holes themselves. I picked it up and took it the 100 yards to the nearest trash can. All along kinda hoping they were gored by the buck that charged me Saturday. That would be the ONLY reason to leave trash. Back to my low back; one leg was 3/4" shorter than the other. I knew I was twisted but this is a new all-time record! After a quick 5 minute session I am 95% back to normal. I need to pay more attention to this area. And not wait so long. (Sarah W you reading this) Can't wait to run this afternoon with the pups and the 'G'.

No comments: