Monday, June 1, 2009

WTF?

Last weeks jogging was all over the place. Not physically but injurywise. Sunday was a good run Monday and Tuesday were good Thursday off(planned) Friday I was just beatup. Saturday no run. Sunday was awesome. I took the dogs up Williams to Waldo the over to Ute and back to the car. Where 2 weeks ago on my first real long run I really only ran about 2/3 This time I ran almost the whole way. And felt decent. Not good but....Am I getting in shape. Well round is a shape! Barely did anything at all the rest of the day. And last night my hip was so bad I didn't sleep much. I didn't take any vitamin I and suffered for it. Today is off maybe a walk or bike. Tommorrow I'll run 45 minutes up Williams then turn around. The weather calls for a high of 56 and snow/rain mix. It is June afterall!

No comments: