Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's Summer; NOT.


Colorado has been seeing near record high temps. Great for the jogging; horrible for the boarding. Last week everything caught up to me. I was real sore from the 6 miles on Sunday followed by 5 miles and 4 miles. Wednesday I ran outside with some people I coach and it was pure hell. The lack of moisture and dust flying around made me wheeze like a smoker on a transAtlantic flight. Inside I don't have that problem much less dust.
Sunday was the"G"s 47th b-day. (and just last week she won a race overall!!). She requested a weekend up at the condo skiing. We had a great time. Quads were a bit sore on Mondays run but not too horrible. The big thing is the bruize on my fat ass. I fell twice coming off the lift because of the same stupid people. The first time I fell I told these resort employees they should move further from the lift. The second time I fell on my binding and hard. Nice purple spot. I'll see if i can post a pic. Didn't really effect my running but what will it cause too hurt later?

2 comments:

HEAB said...

I don't know if posting a picture of your ass on the Worldwide Web is such a great idea. That being said, I am bit curious. :)

John O said...

Just under the right butt cheek. More like way upper hamstring.