Thursday, March 12, 2009

$hit

Haven't posted in a bit, I know it's been bugging you. Works been busy and with no computer at home well........Been getting in the workouts since Sunday. Nothing to write mom about (Oh she coulldn't read the anyway) A walk and run aday. I've been stretching my hamstrings a bunch and that always makes my back feel so much better. So much for the fitness or lack of in my life.
On the home front; I may find out Friday what the Insurance company may give us. My neighbors sold their very small house in a day for a lot more money than I thought they would get. Zillow.com value is $285,000 and they got $368,000. Good for me and our house value. Location location. Oh another home front I've been hearing hammering during the late morning. A freaking woodpecker(head) has bored a 6" hole into my attic. I gotta replace that siding now. Lots of $hit to do. I'd better get on it.

2 comments:

HEAB said...

That was supposed to be OUR house! Sold in one day?!? Damn!

HEAB said...

Hey John
What do you know about the Wild West Relay race. Some of my friends are trying to get a team together. Should I do it?