Tuesday, January 20, 2009

a knew day

So today the world changes ?? All our problems will go away! I'm not that cynical but I am that old. Yes today there is HOPE that change for good will happen. I fear it will come about as fast as my return to fittness. It could be a long haul with many setbacks along the way. But you gotta keep your eye on the goal and keep plugging away.
I actually got a chance to run outside twice over the weekend. The weather in the mid-40s to high 50s was great. I have hope that come February I can start my 30 minutes a day. I will try and keep the walking in the program just to have more activity. I rode the commuter bike to work yesterday and musta looked like a homeless person riding along in a down jacket and wool cap. Maybe I'm getting ready for that change : )

1 comment:

HEAB said...

Ahh, so refreshing. Finally, a voice of reason.

I'm so jealous of your weather right now!