Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's still dark out.

I find it very hard to go fo a jog in the early morning darkness; how about you?
The week has been pretty good so far. I only need 7 miles in the next 2 days to meet the goal. The 'G' went up skiing last night so I was in bed with just dogs last night. Probably a good thing as my plantar decided about 11pm to just tighten up. It would made the '60s song proud "do the tighten up' some of you may remember that song.
Reebok is giving up on the specialty running chain. Not that The Colorado Running Company will miss them, but I used to run for the Reebok Aggies, it's a sign of the times. What that means is that some people who are passionate about the sport we all love are out of work. Running is a small world. Light a candle for these guys and girls.

No comments: