Friday, December 12, 2008

what's important in life

Back in the early days of my youth, there was usually only one thing on my mind. With hormones raging, girls and the things you do with girls was the most important thing!!
But I aged and got wiser(?). I went months hell, years without girfriends. No girlfriend; I was a card carrying member of the "Sex without partners" club. I realised you CAN live without sex.
I found the plearsures in things that really matter to survival. What is it that proves you are alive? What do you do that you can't live without. If you didn't do this one thing would it kill you?
There is that one thing now that is mandatory and gives such great pleasure I do it 2, 3 4 times a day. In my youth I woulda had sex that much if I had a willng partner. Now I don't think about sex that much. I think about doing that thing I just can't live without it! And neither can you. So what is this thing that is more important than sex. What can you do daily that is proof you're alive? Ask me later I gotta go enjoy taking a crap!

No comments: