Monday, December 1, 2008

Just for JT

Actually it was not technically during a run, but at the very beginning of the Incline Club run yesterday. What irks me is runners who take their own sweet time while taking a crap. There I was waiting to explode in the men's bathroom at Manitou city hall and this guy is just all bowed up. You know shit or get off the pot. Don't sit there waiting for something to happen. I'm pacing around trying not to shit myself and this guy is singing show tunes hoping to work up the nerve to crap in a public place. I heard the womens door open and close 4 or 5 times during his tenure on the crapper. Hell we know women take their time when going #2. Finally I knock on the womens door and noone screams so I go in and do my business wham bam flush. This guy still hasn't come out yet. I tell you!
But the funniest thing I have seen in that bathroom, besides my own lack of real manhood, was a homeless guy dyeing his hair in the bathroom sink. Hate that gray wash it away!
The run was good yesterday as I was about 35 lbs lighter after I took that dump.
Thanks for asking

2 comments:

brownie said...

You shoulda just walked over to my place to use the crapper. Lord knows I've used your front yard on many early morning runs!

John O said...

Good thing the dogs aren't out that early.