Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It ain't right! and other rambling

I jog by time and not mileage. That way I can jog slow I have to get out of a walkers way when they go cruising past. Yesterday was a slogfest in the Garden. My legs are still feeling like total crap. At work last night they just felt sick. Must be fighting some kind of infestation. Gotta get some real rest over the next few days because Dallas next week is a long hard business trip. I'll be arguing with Asics/Brooks about why they are not in The Colorado Running Company. And there is no good reason for them not to be in the store. I still loose sleep over this! Yesterday I had Beth call Alan Cullpepers store, SolePeppers, and ask if they carried Asics and Brooks; We're not open yet but what Asics or Brooks shoe do you need? Pissed me off.I've been in the running industry for 20 years and because Alan was an Olympian and is the Asics rep neighbor he gets their shit without any problem. Ain't right!
Sorry I digress. Garden was windy and dusty yesterday and tons of horse crap on the trail. There are some places you smell the horse piss/crap before you even get there. Then the tour leader with his dog shitting anywhere on the trail does not pick up an ounce of shit. Ain't right.
I saw some horse shit in Red Rocks last week. I hope it stays better than the garden.

No comments: