Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another day

I can't believe what I'm about to say, I wish it would snow!! Boy do we need the moisture. My head and lungs are as dry as a popcorn fart. The dust and dried up leaves blowing around just kill my lungs. About time to have the humidifier going 24/7. The Peak got a dusting of snow in the last couple of days but nada down here. It'll probably dump on Sunday when I am leaving for The Running Event in Dallas Texas. I look forward to the Event every year. It is the one of the few times a year I get to talk with other running store people and pick their brains about what they are doing. I always come back way excited and try to get stuff done. This year Jillian is coming down for a couple of days. She will reinforce my excitement and maybe we can get stuff done. But it's Dallas :(
Last night I ran the Colorado Running Company social run with Joe the cop.A nice 30 minute jaunt. I always have a different conversation with Joe. Last night it was talking about selling everything and buying a mobile home. No bills no stuff just simplify. Neither of our wives would go for it. But you can dream. On aside always tough to tell a cop "Oh I'm gonna go off the trail and drop a big load." Indecent exposure is just one of the crimes I confess to when uttering that.
Looks like a great day out! I think a run on Inteman or Red Rocks is calling. And NO I ain't posting at work.

No comments: