Tuesday, November 4, 2008

After being a jogger on since 1967 I have learned many trick to get my fat ass jogging. (But I really haven't learned much of anything else.) Yesterday I tried them all. Music/ curcuits/ dog/tredmill I only jogged for 15 minutes. Since last week my legs have not only looked like crap but they have felt like crap. Well maybe they have looked like crap for longer than last week. My neighbor says 12 minutes is a run. He may cover 2+ miles in that time but I prefer to go much slower. I really don't have a chioce in the matter. So it was a run. Now if I can just get out of the chair and get outside I'll get another day under my belt loop. Speaking of the Loop......

3 comments:

brownie said...

The Loop - best margaritas in town! Damn, now I'm thirsty...

John O said...

I get the house, no salt, then get an extra shot of tequilla to pour in after there's room. I also order them with 'NO ICE' more booze that way!

brownie said...

Damn, good call on the ice! And you're the first person I ever heard of adding more alcohol to those. I'm not a big fan of tequila, but the Loop sure don't cheat you on the amount of booze.